Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff is seeking to appoint two Midday Activity Assistants to join our professional, friendly and motivated team.
We are looking for new colleagues who:
- Will be responsible for the care of our children during the school lunch break.
- Are caring adults with health, safety and welfare of the children always in mind
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Are aware of how to access first aid equipment and administer first aid where necessary (first aid training can be given)
- Are able to supervise children in the dinner hall and also on the playgrounds / classrooms
- Can ensure tables and floor areas are clean and safe at all times
- Encourage positive play
- Are aware of safeguarding children and will be prepared to attend a Safeguarding course.
- Have good basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
In return we can offer you an academy, which as a part of the Co-op Academies Trust, is popular and well resourced, has friendly, dedicated staff and well behaved children. Along with excellent training, CPD opportunities and employee benefits.
Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. All our colleagues are expected to demonstrate a commitment to co-operative values and principles, and the Ways of Being Co-op.
For further information please contact Mrs. N Rushton at firstname.lastname@example.org