Contact us

We're here to help, don’t hesitate to give us a call on:

01782 881480 Goldenhill Road

Headteacher: Mrs. D. Broadhurst
How can we help?
My child will be absent

All absences must be reported on the first day of absence through the school telephone system to the Home School Link Worker. You will be asked for a reason for the absence and an estimation of how long the absence is likely to before. If your child’s attendance is being monitored by the attendance team then you may be required to provide medical evidence. If the absence is going to be longer than three days, you will be asked for medical evidence. The school does not authorise term-time holidays unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Who do I contact if I have a Safeguarding issue?

Please make sure to report any safeguarding concerns as soon as possible.

You can speak to a member of our safeguarding team:


Designated Teacher for Child Protection – Mrs. E Day (Deputy Headteacher)



Designated Teacher for Looked After Children – Mrs. Jones



Designated Teacher for Racial Issues – Mrs. D Broadhurst (Headteacher)



Designated Governor for Child Protection and Looked after Children – Mr. John Clark


Designated Governor for Racial Issues – Mr. John Clark


For more information, click here.


Who is the Designated Teacher for looked after and recently looked after children?

Mrs E Jones.

  • Tel 01782 881 480
I'm a parent with a query, who do I contact?

Please contact your child’s class teacher if the query is about your child. (Face-to-face or ClassDojo or by telephoning the academy on 01782 881 480) 

I'm a member of the public, who do I contact?

Please contact the Office Manager, Mrs N Rushton, Tel:01782 881 480

Who can I speak to about Special Educational Needs support?

Mrs E Jones – SENCo

Who do I contact if I have a question about the curriculum?

 SLT Curriculum Lead | Mrs D Broadhurst

Who is the Chair of Governors?

The Chair of Governors is Sue Tunmore. To contact Sue, please write to…

FAO Sue Tunmore
Goldenhill Road

I'd like paper copies of the information on your website?

Please email or call into reception and we will be happy to arrange paper copies of the information you need.

I'd like to contact the Co-op Academies Trust

Any complaint or concern should be raised via the Chair of Governors, this is clearly outlined in our Complaints Policy.


Following this should you still wish to contact the Co-op Academies Trust:

0161 692 4309 (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm)
(sales or marketing correspondence to the admin email address will be deleted)

Registered office in England:
1 Angel Square
M60 0AG
Company registration number: 07747126

How do I make a complaint?

If you wish to make a complaint, you should do so in accordance with our Trust Complaints Policy

The procedure allows parents, carers or anyone else to raise a concern or complaint relating to the academy or Co-op Academies Trust.

The procedure is divided into three stages:

  • Stage One (The Informal Stage) you should speak to a staff member in the academy to see if they can resolve the issue.
  • Stage Two (The Formal Stage) is the point at which you should put the complaint in writing to the Headteacher or another senior member of staff. Where the complaint is against the Headteacher, you should write to the Chair of Governors at our school address. Address the letter or email to ‘Chair of Governors’.
  • Stage Three (Formal Resolution) is the final stage. It involves a hearing before a panel including governors and an independent person who will review the complaint in its entirety.