Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff (the academy) is part of The Co-op Academies Trust (the Trust). The Trust is the admissions authority for the Academy, and is therefore responsible for ensuring that these arrangements are compliant with the Admissions Code 2021.
Following a review of the admissions arrangements across the academies in the Trust, we have decided to update these documents to ensure that they meet the needs of the local community as well as remaining compliant with updated DfE guidance. As such we are undertaking a consultation on the admissions arrangements at each of our academies.
Key highlights from the admissions arrangements include:
Nursery PAN: 60 full-time
Reception PAN: 60
If we receive more applications than spaces available, places will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Children in care and children who ceased to be in care because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order), including those children who appear (to the admission authority) to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
- Children living in the catchment area of the school who have an older brother or sister attending at the time of admission.
- Other children living within the catchment area of the school.
- Children living outside the catchment area of the school who have an elder brother or sister at the school at the time of admission.
- Children who live nearest to the school as determined by a straight line measurement from the child’s home address point to the main entrance of the school.
We are also adding information about applying to our rising 3’s provision (for children who wish to start the term after their 3rd birthday) in nursery.
The full admissions arrangements document for Co-op Academy Clarice Cliff can be found here:
Once you have reviewed this updated document, please click here to share your thoughts – this should take no more than 2-3 minutes.
Alternatively, if you’d like to contact us directly, please email: